Quotations of Power!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"

-Albert Einstein

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Hello loyal viewers! Here it is, my final blog post of the school year (for Web Design). I've updated my Web Index Page to make even more epic than it already was. I added a photo, some new links, and my email.
My favorite project this year was probably the WorldBuilding site, which you can find on my Web Index. I loved how much I was able to put into the project. I was able to show my own interests, as well as what I had done in the hobby.
This summer is going to be quite enjoyable. I'm going out of town with my Dad on a cross country road trip, and we'll probably head to the beach with my Mom. I'll also probably get a job this summer as well.
Next year, I'm going into Animation, so expect plenty of new projects next year. I chose Animation primarily because I've been an animator for most of my life. I've always animated stuff, from LEGOs to simple stick figures, so I figure a class is a good way to hone my skills.

Have a great summer everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your summer travels! It was a pleasure to have you in class, and I'll look forward to seeing your future animation work. Animated Peregrine Falcons! :)
    Mr. O

    ReplyDelete