Quotations of Power!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"

-Albert Einstein

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Animation Fighting Game Final

Hello loyal viewers! The end of the school year has come at last. As a result, this is my last project until next Fall. Our final Animation Project tasked us with utilizing all that we have learned about special effects over the last few weeks.
We decided on making a fighting game (In real life). Our first step was planning everything out. We were forced to make a number of cuts in order to get this done in the time allotted. Our next step was filming, which I didn't do as much in. I was busy working on the 3D Models of Adam's dolphin thing and Cade's tennis ball.
I mainly learned how to collaborate with a larger group. It was an interesting, enlightening, and an often annoying experience, but I was delighted to work with some friends. I also learned how to use green screen.
Next time (And there will be a next time) I'm going to take the field. We also won't dress anyone in teal. That was a mistake, but at that point, we just called him the ghost of 1972.
All in all, this was an awesome project, and I can't wait to come back next year for Animation (Not for Math though, that's miserable no matter what you do). I made some friends, learned a ton, and enjoyed every second. See you next year!
These are the green screen shots for our film. Looking back, they look ridiculous compared to the final shots. There was much objection (From me) about my character select shot being in Comic Sans, but everyone insisted it was funny and original.

This was my green screen shot prior to editing. (bound 
to be appearing next year... Stay tuned...)

No comments:

Post a Comment