Quotations of Power!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"

-Albert Einstein

Friday, March 13, 2015

Hello loyal viewers! I've been very busy over the past week working on this blog. Among the new features and edits are the favicon, view counter, translation software, labels ,font, and new style overall. Each of these new additions is explained more in depth below.

 The first new addition is the creation of a new favicon for the search bar. This allows the blog to appear more professional, as well as provide a slight idea of the site's content.


I also made some big additions to the sidebar. First, I added a translate button for all those nonexistent international viewers. I then added a view counter, so all of my loyal viewers can see how many other loyal viewers have checked out the blog. A description of the blog was added below that. Finally, I added some labels to several posts, so that my projects can be sorted through, and viewed with relative ease.

I made some serious changes to the blog's look overall, most notably, a change in the background color from white to blue. I also changed the font color to better fit with the background. I added a new Quotation of Power (They change every once in a while, so stay tuned for occasional Josh knowledge). And finally, I added a new banner image to match the favicon. I hope you all enjoy the new additions and I keep you coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment