Quotations of Power!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"

-Albert Einstein

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Animation Article Review

A recent study by psychology today, 130 people were shown the same animation, and each had a different response as to what they thought it meant. The blog details 10 different interpretations of the video's possible meaning.
The author uses the attempted explanations to help make her case. Each interpretation comes with the age and occupation of the person who said it, and I was quite suprised when a few matched my interpretation. The entire article goes to show not only that different people have different opinions, but that those opinions change in interesting ways as we age. All in all, I really appreciate this part of the animation, and it's certainly something I wish to emulate with my own work.

No comments:

Post a Comment