Quotations of Power!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"

-Albert Einstein

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Hello loyal viewers! This is my newest project in Web Design. Over the last few days, I've been working on this "Real or Hoax" website. This was a difficult process overall. Even though our teacher provided the content for the site, we all still had the difficult project of coding the css for the page. This was made much easier by designing a general website template before we even started the project. From there, I proceeded to add my own color scheme, then fill the page with the provided content. The only thing I would likely do in a different way is dial down the color scheme a little. It's not exactly easy on the eyes... Overall, I enjoyed this project and am excited to possibly start building from scratch in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment